The coordinator of the Polish Medical Mission working in Tanzania, Dr Marijke Slenderbroek, asks for support of two specialists. If you are interested, please contact Małgorzata Olasińska-Chart by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scope of the medics’ duties:
- training of local medical personnel in their specialty,
- supervising the work of the local staff during patient consultations,
- introducing positive changes based on own experience and good medical practices,
- making suggestions for changes in neonatal urology and intensive care,
- drawing up a report on the volunteer work carried out.
The project ‘Improving the quality of surgical treatment and mother and child care in Lindi and Mtwara, Tanzania. Continuation’ is co-financed within the framework of the Polish development cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.