§ 1. General provisions
§ 2. Definitions
The terms used herein shall have the following meanings:
1. Administrator – the Polish Medical Mission Association in Krakow, ul. Rejtana 2, 30-510 Kraków, phone number (+48) 575 222 705, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Website – the website at www.pmm.org.pl
and all its pages.
3. Parts – the Administrator and the User.
4. User – a natural person who uses the Website and provides their personal data in the process.
§ 3. Personal data protection
1. The Controller shall mean the Controller of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 (GDPR).
2. The Controller processes the data in the scope, time and purpose indicated each time in the content made available under the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
3. Personal data will be transferred exclusively to the Controller’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, the accounting firm and relevant authorities.
§ 4. User’s Rights
1. In the event of a change to the personal data, the User should update them by sending an appropriate message to the Controller.
2. The user shall hall have the right to request access to the content of their personal data, to have personal data concerning them rectified or erased and the right to restrict their processing. Furthermore, also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, the right to have the data transferred and the right to object to the processing of such personal data.
3. The User shall hall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, the lack of consent to data processing shall preclude the use of the Website.
5. The Controller may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if retention of personal data is necessary due to an obligation imposed on the Controller by law.
§ 5. Technical data protection
1. The Controller shall use all technical and organisational means to ensure the security of the User’s personal data and protect them from accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on servers with a high level of security, with appropriate security measures, meeting the requirements of the Polish law.
2. The Controller undertakes to store a backup copy containing the User’s personal data.
3. The data entrusted shall be stored on top-quality equipment and servers at appropriately protected information storage centres to which only authorised persons have access.
4. The controller shall carry out the activities related to the processing of personal data respecting all the legal and technical requirements imposed on them by the regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
2. The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the duration specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. We use the following types of Cookies on the Website:
a. Strictly necessary cookies – enable the use of the services available within the Website, e.g. those used to handle user authorisations;
b. Security cookies – used to ensure security, e.g. to detect abuse with regard to the use of the Website;
c. Performance cookies – enable the collection of information on how the Website is used;
d. Functionality cookies – used to remember User preferences so that the Website can be customised for them, i.e. in terms of the language selected or the region from which the User comes from as well as font size, appearance of the Website, etc.;
e. Targeting or advertising cookies – enable provision of advertising content to the Users that is more suited to their interests;
f. Third party integration cookies – are related to third-party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics, tawk.to.
5. Cookie settings can be changed in the User’s browser. Unless the User changes these settings, they accept the cookies used here.
§ 7. Logs
1. As is common practice with most websites, we store HTTP requests sent to our server (server logs). Therefore, we store:
a. IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our Website;
b. date and time of request;
c. date and time of response;
d. client IP address – HTTP identification;
e. information on errors that occurred during HTTP transactions;
f. the URL of the website previously visited by the User (HTTP Referrer);
g. information on the User’s browser.
2. Data collected in logs are only used for the purpose of administering the Website.
3. The logs collected are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the Website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorised to administer the Website. Based on the log files, statistics may be generated to help administer the Website. Overall summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying the persons visiting the Website.
§ 8. Contact
1. The User may contact the Controller at any time to obtain information about whether and how the Controller uses their personal data.
2. The User may also ask the Controller to delete their personal data in whole or in part.
3. The Controller can be contacted by email: email@example.com