The mission of the team is to provide quick assistance in zones affected by natural disasters or humanitarian crises. We want to join the forces of passionate people and have a real impact on the world around us.
We invite volunteer mechanics, electricians, plumbers, logisticians, firefighters, drivers, safety specialists, sanitary and environmental protection, communications and ICT specialists, graduates of Qualified First Aid (KPP) courses to cooperate with us. Candidates can join the PMM Vasco Emergency Team as outgoing staff if they have sufficient knowledge of the language or as in-country support staff without the need to know a foreign language.
What we offer:
Opportunities to participate in PMM foreign missions, specialized training, professional development in the area of mission coordination, crisis and humanitarian aid, the ability to provide professional help to those in need, cooperation in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- knowledge of English at least B2 level, in the case of outgoing staff
- professional experience or competence in the required areas
- readiness to cooperate in a team
- health condition allowing you to travel abroad or work in difficult conditions
- time availability for trips, training or joint maneuvers with the team is welcome